Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
To work for a company with 100 years manufacturing high-quality timber products
To work in a fast paced manufacturing facility
About Our Client
For over 100 years my client has been manufacturing high-quality timber products and is now the premier name in the Irish and UK timber processing industry. Supplying both the Irish and UK markets with products for the construction, pallet wood and fencing industries.
Products include kiln dried strength graded carcassing, pallet and packing case material, CLS for the timber frame manufacturing industry and machined whitewoods for the construction and garden shed industries.
Working on a Sunday - Thursday Nightshift as a Mechanical Bias Maintenance Engineer you will analyse and fault-find Mechanical breakdowns rapidly, perform PPMs and repairs methodically and efficiently observing optimal engineering principles at all times.
The Successful Applicant
* Have the ability to analyse and fault-find mechanical / electrical breakdowns rapidly
* Perform PPMs and repairs methodically and efficiently to the highest engineering standards
* Be able to demonstrate high attention to detail with good analytical and reporting skills
* PLC fault finding not essential but desirable
* Completing all works in adherence to Health and Safety legislation
* Sunday - Thursday (Night Shift)
Recognised Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeship (City & Guilds)
* Preferred knowledge of other engineering disciplines including pneumatics, hydraulics.
What's on Offer
Excellent Salary + Regular Overtime paid at an enhanced rate
Training and development as and when required
Excellent Holiday entitlement