Mechanical Maintenance Manager
Growing Manufacturing Business
Fantastic Opportunities for Personal Development and Progression
About Our Client
My client is a worldwide manufacturing business with a renowned reputation for operational and technical expertise, focused on the chemical industry. Due to continued growth in the business and development of their operational function, they are looking to recruit a Mechanical Maintenance Manager to join their established team and who wants to continue their dedicated commitment to engineering excellence.
As Mechanical Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day management of the mechanical maintenance team, ensuring safe, quality, cost-effective and efficient mechanical maintenance work.
- Leading and improving the maintenance quality control and compliance processes.
- Leading improvements within the workshop and site safety and maintenance.
- Diagnosing and repairing key mechanical issues within the Plant.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders within the business to ensure priorities are achieved.
- Championing lean initiatives within engineering and new idea generation within the team.
- Health and Safety management of the mechanical maintenance team and ensuring this is maintained across the site.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must be:
- HNC or HND in Mechanical Engineering as a minimum.
- Experienced in leading and managing a substantial maintenance team ideally within a chemical environment.
- Extremely knowledgeable of current legislative agendas and statutory requirements, engineering processes and best practices.
- A strong leader with the ability to galvanise and influence a close-knit maintenance team.
- Incredibly ambitious with commitment to future career progression within the business.
- Knowledgeable and well versed in health and safety policies within a manufacturing environment.
What's on Offer
On offer for the candidate is the following:
- £45-£55k starting salary dependent on experience.
- Company wide benefits package.
- Fantastic opportunities for future career progression within a growing business.