Mechanical Manufacturing Engineer
Exciting time to join the business
Be part of a brand new product range
About Our Client
My client is a dynamic and rapidly growing technical engineering organisation who is investing heavily in a range of new positions and technologies.
The main responsibilities for the role are:
- Identify appropriate production techniques and suitable manufacturers
- Assisiting in project delivery by supporting the creation of project plans
- Provide technical assistance in the resolution in any production issues
- Investigate quality issues arrising from the manufacturing process
- Ensure products are manufactured to the required specification and meet final product requirements
- Create technical reports and presentations to support engineering design and manufacturing decisions
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate you will ideally have:
- Strong Mechanical Engineering background with an emphasis in manufacturing tooling, techniques and processes.
- Competent using SolidWorks for creation and review of 3D and 2D designs.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Competent writing specifications, reviewing innovative mechanical design, sourcing hardware, testing and report writing and presentations (internal and external).
- Demonstrable competence of delivering measurable results in a complex project environment.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills with ability to liaise across all areas of the business and with suppliers
What's on Offer
The salary is negotiable dependant on experience