Mechanical Project Engineer
The opportunity to work for a large, stable, innovative organisation
A permanent opportunity to work on a specialist, game changing project!
About Our Client
The client provides a very unique product that is unrivalled in the UK and sold on a Global scale. They have offices and depots across the UK however this position will be predominantly based from Runcorn and cover the North West.
As the Mechanical Project Engineer you will be responsible for working closely with the project team on delivering a concept through to its commercial manufacture within a highly regulated environment. This will include however will not be limited to:
- Driving the engineering of supplier process to meet production rates
- Working closely with Engineers to install and maintain both new and used automated processing equipment
- Continuous improvement in performance, cost and quality
- Risk assessments, design calculations, testing and manufacturing implementation
- Challenging internal and external customers to ensure the project is delivered on time, on budget
- New capital and revenue equipment
The Successful Applicant
The successful Mechanical Project Engineer will:
- hold a relevant Mechanical Engineering degree - ESSENTIAL
- be a Chartered Engineer or have a PhD - DESIRABLE
- have previously worked in a similar project role - ESSENTIAL
- previously have worked in a regulated environment - ESSENTIAL
- be an excellent written and verbal communicator - ESSENTIAL
- be detail orientated - ESSENTIAL
What's on Offer
This is a permanent opportunity to work for a large, stable organisation in a fast paced environment.
The salary for this position is c£50-55k plus an excellent benefits package.