- Opportunity to join a multinational pharmaceutical company.
- Ability to develop your career as a Medical Advisor further.
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company who has been helping to improve lives for over a century.
As a Medical Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Deal with compliance of promotional materials.
- Provide Medical support to support CNS BU including Marketing and , MSL and Regulatory.
- Develop and maintain key Stakeholder relationships.
- Provide scientific and technical support for decision makers.
- Attend national & international congresses where required and subsequently disseminate the appropriate information both internally and externally
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Applicant:
- Medical Qualification.
- Significant experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- MUST HAVE Final signatory for ABPI / IPHA Code.
- MUST HAVE 3-5 years experience.
- Knowledge of CNS.
- Presentation skills
- Attention to detail
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be taking a step they will be joining a worldwide business developing their career and joining a growing team with a competitive salary and hybrid working.