Medical Affairs Operations Manager/ PMO
Looking for a new role starting in January?
An exciting PMO role in Medical Affairs - contract for 6 months +
About Our Client
Our client is a global pharmaceutical/ healthcare brand.
As the Medical Affairs Operations Manager on an initial 6 months contract you will be responsible for :
- Providing operational support for all regional Medical Affairs project (medical education, scientific advisory and scientific symposia)
- Track the status of Activities scheduled within the regional Medical plans
- Provide project status updates and highlight risks and their mitigation options.
- Monitor the R&D budgets, working with finance to input into 5 year plans and keep track of project costs.
- Ensure regional Medical Affairs adherence to GXP and Code Compliance and input to training.
- Work with Legal to manage and track Vendor agreements, Master Service agreements
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a Medical Affairs Operations Manager with the following background and skills:
- Degree educated in Science related field
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry Codes and Regulations
- Highly skilled in project management/ PMO processes, ideally within Medical Affairs
- Experience tracking projects within the Pharmaceutical Industry
- UK Right to Work
Similar industry job titles include Project Manager / Project Management Officer PMO / Medical Operations Manager
What's on Offer
Offered on an initial 6 month contract and likely to extend this contract is paying a competitive hourly rate on a PAYE/ Umbrella Co basis only.
Background in Pharmaceuticals is essential as is monitoring and controlling projects within Medical Affairs.