- Opportunity to join a global biopharmaceutical company.
- Ability to make a difference to a team of MSL's.
About Our Client
Our client is a global bio pharmaceutical company that lead with a product development mindset, strategically integrating clinical development, medical affairs and commercial capabilities to address modern market realities.
As a Medical Science Liaison Director you will be responsible for:
- Plan, organise, and monitor the MSL team activities.
- Lead strategic field engagement initiatives, ensuring team alignment, execution and reporting within a timely manner
- Support the professional development of direct reports and identify opportunities to leverage team skills, experience, and expertise for the benefit of the team
- Build and maintain collaborative strategic relationships within the medical affairs leadership team and will provide regular input, insight and feedback and on the execution and evolution of the field medical engagement strategy
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Applicant:
- Doctorate level scientific degree is required (PharmD, PhD, MD or equivalent)
- 3+ years' experience as manager of field based MSLs
- 5+ years of experience as an MSL preferably in infectious diseases/vaccines.
- Experience in working for viral hepatitis.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to multitask.
- Capable of working effectively in a team environment.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be taking a step they will be joining a worldwide business developing their career and joining a growing team with a competitive salary.