Medical Science Liaison (MSL) -Vaccines
3-6 month contract for MSL with Infectious Disease experience
Home based initially, territory London. Vaccines experience ideal
About Our Client
Our client is a pharmaceuticals business with a focus on infectious disease and vaccines
The main responsibilities of a Medical Science Liaison (MSL) -Vaccines are to:
- Share and discuss evidence-based scientific data with stakeholders in accordance with all relevant UK/IE regulatory requirements and company guidance.
- Contributing to the scientific and medical community through development of appropriate resources such as skills, presentations, educational materials and consensus statements
- Serve as the non-promotional scientific conduit between the company and the relevant healthcare community across the lifecycle of the covered product portfolio
- Partnering with head office commercial and marketing colleagues to prepare for launch of new drugs and lifecycle management of existing drugs
- Provide high quality scientific expertise relating to our medicines and therapeutic interests in ultimate support of the patient
- Supporting medical information in relation to unsolicited enquiries or comments including questions about the unauthorised use of a medicine
- Facilitate data generation, education, and scientific insights gathering activities at the direction of Medical Affairs leadership.
This role is specific for Infectious disease therapeutic area, specifically vaccines
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for an experienced Medical Science Liaison (MSL) - Vaccines
This is not an entry level role.
Experience working as Medical Science Liaison (MSL) for a pharmaceutical or biotech is required with specific INfectious Diseases ( Vaccines) experience.
In-depth knowledge of Infectious diseases therapeutic area and ideally knowledge around travel vaccines is essential.
What's on Offer
Interim temporary contract with opportunity to extend.
Possible Temp to Perm
Paid on an hourly or daily rate.
Home based with South / London territory