MEMBERSHIP MARKETING MANAGER
City of London
£38,000 - £40,000
high profile membership client superb role ro be involvd in
amazing role within a very high profile organdisation
About Our Client
high profile membership client
- Work closely with the Head of Communications and Marketing to develop and deliver embership strategy
- Promote and develop opportunities for members to participate and drive work influence and participation and supporter engagement.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships and its networks to ensure membership is understood and considered in their work.
- Keep abreast of developments in membership, communications and mental health and develop relevant external contacts.
- Evaluation, learning and continual improvement of membership experience
- Contribute to the supporter engagement programme in your role as an audience manager, supporter roll out of priority engagement journeys and new approaches
- Oversee the editorial, production and delivery of the quarterly Membership magazine, planning content, commissioning materials, working with a freelance editor, designers and internal colleagues to ensure a consistently high quality publication
- Oversee the planning, content, editing and delivery of the membership e-news, and other email communications to members
- Manage relationships with key suppliers to ensure best value and high quality service and to work in the Communications Unit
The Successful Applicant
- Significant experience in membership and/or stakeholder engagement, including some time at managerial level.
- Experience of developing and delivering a membership product.
- Experience of building and developing relationships with a range of stakeholders and a demonstrable ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with groups and individuals with differing perspectives and agendas.
- Experience of managing the editorial, production and distribution of a magazine.
- Experience of managing supplier relationships.
- Experience of working with CRM systems to ensure targeted, audience-focused communications and an understanding of the effective and legal use of customer data.
- Experience of managing staff and leading a team.
- Experience of project management and of monitoring and evaluating quality and impact.
- Excellent communication skills including written, oral, negotiation and presentation skills, a strong understanding of digital communication methods.
- Excellent prioritisation and personal time management skills.
- Experience in the voluntary or public sector.
- Professional/academic qualifications in communications, marketing or a related discipline.
What's on Offer