Work for a fantastic brand
Exciting new challenge
About Our Client
Our client is a very well estblished brand which has been around for a number of years and continues to expand. Offering a fantastic work life balance plus brilliant company benefits this role is not to be missed.
- Design products that are on brand, working with the Head of Men's & Boys Wear to ensure a balanced commercial and exciting range offer is put forward for approval.
- Responsible for gathering trend research for the design category, demonstrating your awareness and understanding of shape, colour, fabric and print to ensure a holistic commercial range is designed.
- Work with the graphic design team to give a clear and on brand brief to ensure a coherent range is designed.
- Identify new product opportunities that are in line with the brand, strategy and vision and communicate these to the Head of Men's & Boys Wear and Product Developer.
- Bring new and exciting ranges that maintain a leading edge on our competitors, demonstrate your knowledge of the competition and how we benchmark as a brand.
- Work with the Head of Men's & Boys Wear and Product Developer to analyse feedback from customers and sales and identify the best-selling pieces for opportunities in future ranges.
- When required conduct store visits in order to gain valuable consumer feedback.
- Be responsible for procedures; CADs, spec packs & assisting the Product Developer with proto samples in order to ensure that all deadlines are achieved and critical path is adhered to.
- Develop professional relationships with all team members and designers across all categories, ensuring one consistent brand look, always adhering to brand and trademark legislation.
- Attend meetings as required to ensure all design requirements regarding development of products are clearly understood.
- Be responsible for presenting ranges to customers and partners at Sales Launch alongside the Head of Men's & Boys Wear.
- Be able to manage workload and work to deadlines. Be well organised and self-motivated.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess both the experience and the skills as detailed above and will also have a passion, key interest and understanding of the brand.
What's on Offer
Offering a competitive salary plus company benefits.