Exciting opportunity as a merchandise planner
Working for a fantastic SME business in the Midlands
About Our Client
A leading Midlands based Small medium enterprise trading well within the current climate.
- Ensure the right stock, is in the right place, at the right time.
- Optimize stock intake to be aligned with customer demand.
- Take ownership of ecommerce stock availability, managing the stock holding within budget.
- Develop detailed assortment and category plans that deliver the annual sales plan.
- Review price, category mix and margins to maximise profitability.
- Analyse sales performance and inventory levels and put together action plans for the team.
- Monitor slow movers and take action to improve performance and sell through stock.
- Identify areas of high potential for range development.
- Support the buying team on buying planning issues.
- On a weekly basis review the ecommerce demand levels and work with the buyers to guarantee product availability.
- Build reports for the Supply Chain, Category and e-commerce teams.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Ability to influence cross functional departments to ensure business goals are met.
- Good negotiation skills
- Highly organised and structured.
- Strong Excel Knowledge.
- Strong sense of urgency and the ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Detail-oriented, with exceptional problem solving skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to plan and prioritize.
- Knowledge of ecommerce is an advantage.
What's on Offer
A negotiable salary and benefits based on experience.