- Opportunity to work for an incredibly successful, established lifestyle brand
- Direct contact with the leadership team and CEO
About Our Client
The Merchandiser for Footwear and Accessories will be working within a highly successful fashion and lifestyle business.
A medium size business with close contact with the leadership team and CEO.
· Work cross-functionally within the product team to produce department product strategy in line with overall company strategy, proposing the financial parameters and successfully implement.
· Create weekly phased plans by channel and category for sales, margin, stock and markdown, taking traded history and planned future events into consideration, to produce plan WSSI.
· Create a range plan at grade level which satisfies strategic channel, financial and space requirements.
· Work closely with the team to develop and select a balanced and commercial range which delivers the product strategy, and successfully sign off with Management.
· Plan seasonal pricing and promotional activity together with Buyer and in line with overall strategy, supported by financial evaluation.
· Together with the Buyer, input into & implement a supply chain strategy which sets out short, medium and long term plans for supplier partnerships, development & improvement.
· Thorough weekly re-forecasting of the WSSI and trading proposals, ensure that in season activity maximises profitability whilst maintaining efficient controls of stock.
· Review, propose and cost markdown events and promotional activity, calculating the effect on margin and profit.
· Manage the availability of stock to ensure maximum profitability, launch dates are met and sale and stocks are potentialised in line with WSSI forecasts across trading channels.
· Direct the allocation, replenishment and branch merchandising function in order to potentialise stocks and store performance.
· Input into cross functional activity as required e.g. retail operations, visual merchandising, finance, logistics.
· Effectively manage and motivate merchandising team through development and appraisals, ensuring that they understand their contribution towards company goals.
The Successful Applicant
Be at an established Merchandiser level within a fashion business (2 - 3 years experience)
Have experience managing a team
Highly analytical - Problem solving and maintaining accurate planning tools
Great attention to detail - Responsible for investigating and resolving any data inaccuracies, and ensuring the accuracy of all reports produced (including strategy, sign off and store range presentations)
What's on Offer
The opportunity to work within an inspirational business, leadership team and CEO
A great team dynamic and business with brilliant employee retention