Merchandiser - Leicestershire
An opportunity as a merchandiser for a growing business experiencing YOY growth
Merchandising role where you can develop your skills in a supportive environment
About Our Client
A rapidly expanding retailer who have been experiencing yoy growth. They are a fast growing family business whose growth has translated into a number of recent hires and opportunities for progression in the future.
- Analyse performance and understand sales & customer trends to anticipate future product needs
- Collate, interpret and summarise data to clearly articulate recommendations that aid key commercial decisions
- Understand the make up of each range, the best sellers and actions required to protect sales
- Work closely with Buyers to ensure range, price and supply is optimised
- Own sales volume forecasts and proactively communicate with supply chain to deliver stock availability
- Ensure forecasts reflect seasonal profile and are in line with campaign activity
- Monitor forecast accuracy and flag any variances in order to maintain supply and ensure stocks do not exceed agreed stock holding
- Propose action for stock overages and articulate margin impact ready for sign off
- Ensure risks to sales & profit targets are flagged and solid plans are put in place and communicated to mitigate risk
- Work closely with all functions to ensure the launch of new lines and promotions land right first time
- Constant review of existing processes to drive positive change and ways of working
The Successful Applicant
- Collaborative - Ability to work with others to deliver and exceed targets
- Organisational Skills - A multi-tasking expert. Attention to detail and a methodical calm approach.
- Time management - Meets and exceeds deadlines.
- Analytical ability - Highly proficient with Excel, a numbers master who can interpret and articulate complex data.
- Communication - Confident at communicating across all levels, articulate and concise. Not afraid to positively challenge the current status
- Attention to detail - you will be obsessed with accuracy and be someone who prides themselves on getting it right first time.
The client is looking for the individual to have a proven track record as a merchandiser
What's on Offer
£30000 to £35000 per annum plus futurue career and progression opportunities for those keen to develop their career.