Growing Omni-Channel Business - growing online dramatically
Recording record profits each year
About Our Client
The client are a well known Omni-Channel retailer who have doubled their sales performance over the last 2.5 years and are profitable. They are consistently adding headcount to their operation to keep up with the sheer business growth they're experiencing. They have attracted some of the best talent in the industry and are keen to add to this amazing team of top class professionals and really fun people!
The Merchandiser will be responsible for
- The delivery of the sales, stock turn and contribution budgets
- Conducting regular trading reviews with the Buying teams to maximise sales and manage stock levels
- Identifying current and future trading opportunities
- Identifying and manage trading risks
- Analysing, interpreting and suggesting recommendations on all reports
- Reviewing the WSSIs regularly with the AM and decide upon appropriate action
- Deciding which styles require line projections
- Agreeing intake and cut off weeks for stock in season
- Recommending and agree which styles to go into markdown
- Determining the carryover styles
- Ensuring all aspects of strategic planning are met (WSSI, LPs, Option Planning and Assortment Manager)
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Candidate will
- Have a progressive career in merchandising
- Ideally be from an Omni-channel retail environment, with great exposure to online sales
- Be highly numerate, analytical, commercially minded and savvy
- Be a great communicator, able to influence at all levels in all business functions
- Like working in a relatively unstructured, autonomous environment
- Be a team player, like to muck in for the greater good of the business and team!
- Want to be part of something growing and exciting
- Be able to commute to Hertfordshire- this role will be majority office based.
What's on Offer
The successful merchandiser, will be woring in a close team who are all ambitious and passionate about the business. They will be working with some of the best talent in the industry and have an opportunity to learn, grow and develop alongside these people!
The salary on offer is between £35-40k for the right person.