Brand New Merchandiser Position for a growing Retailer
A business is looking to create new roles to help with their ambitious growth!
About Our Client
The client are a retail business who are on a successful growth trajectory and able to hire a brand new merchandiser. They are a well known business, with great products and a fantastic route to market with some of the best talent in the area in the business!
As Merchandiser you will be responsible for
- Using data to optimise the sales volume and profitability of all designated product areas.
- Planning of budgets by category, option count, and depth of buy based on the overall business and financial goals of the company.
- Control stock levels based on weekly sales and stock intakes (WSSI)
- Review sales forecasts based on performance, and actions re forecasts.
- Analyse and monitor best and worst sellers and make informed recommendations for action
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Merchandiser will
- Have experience working in a merchandising role in a head office position
- Have an understanding of own label products and Far-East Sourcing
- Have superb analytical skills, ability to interpret large quantities of data and utilise there to improve availability and sales opportunities
- Be a great communicator at all levels to all areas of the business
- Be very numerical and have great excel and systems ability and knowledge
- Have a can-do attitude and go outside of their job spec and comfort zone to ensure optimised business performance
- Work well as part of a fun, friendly, agile and dynamic team!
- Take their job seriously, but not take themselves too seriously
What's on Offer
The Successful candidate will be able to earn between £35-40k depending on experience, ability and interview performance