Merchandising Admin Assistant - Fashion
Fast Growing Retailer
About Our Client
A rapidly growing Fashion Online retailer in Manchester. The business sell Womenswear Fashion product across, dresses, causal, swimwear, Shoes, Accessories etc.
* To assist and support the merchandising team for the designated category, including providing administrative support as required.
* Work closely with both the merchandisers and the buyers for the designated category to develop a full understanding of the range supported.
* Responsible for creating and amending all purchase orders.
* Action re-pricing and markdown changes.
* Changes to supplier revised delivery dates.
* Liaise with the warehouse regarding any stock queries and necessary purchase order amendments. * Sending Barcodes out to suppliers.
* Supporting the Merchandiser with excel reporting and preparation, analysis, Data entry and general administrative duties.
The Successful Applicant
- Currently working as either an Allocator, Merchandise Assistant, Merchandise Admin Assistant or have a relevant placement year.
- Experience of online trading
- Highly highly desirable Fashion related degree
- Advanced excel skills
What's on Offer
The business offer Staff Discount on Product, company social events