Merchandising Admin Assistant
Great central London head office
Hupe potential for career progression
About Our Client
My client is in a unique situation where they are growing in what is a tough retail market. Based in London they offer the opportunity to grow your career quickly.
The key responsibilities will be:
- Analysing stock levels.
- Support JM/Merchandiser
- Updating WSSI
- Help create ranges'/ assortment plans
- Highlighting risks and opportunities.
- Creating reports on SAP.
- Performance reporting.
- Assist the merchandiser with supplier trading meetings and monthly trading reviews.
- Making recommendation to improve visibility on sales, stock etc.
- Working with the website and buying office teams to develop the on line content strategy for your department.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Be extremely organised with great communication skills.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- IT proficient.
- Used to a fast paced environment and working to deadlines in a demanding role.
- Use initiative to resolve issues that may arise.
- Be prepared to take on additional responsibilities.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Fashion experience is preferred but not essential.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and potential for career growth