- an entry level mechandising role in a business that will help you build skills
- an exciting business experiencing strong growth in the retail sector
About Our Client
A growing SME retailer in Nottingham
- To work closely with both the Merchandiser and the Buyers for the designated categories to develop a full understanding of the chosen ranges.
- To assist and support the Merchandiser for all categories, including providing administrative support as required.
- Responsible for creating and amending all purchase orders, as well as actioning all allocations and returns.
- To assist & support with all sales/stock analysis, sales tracking & report creation within the Product team.
- To comply with all communicated company guidelines and actions.
- To be responsible for the creation of all Store facing packs from the Product Team.
- To plan and execute requirements to manage changes to promotions, campaigns, and events in a timely and accurate manner.
- To support the Merchandiser with tracking & managing availability/compliance from suppliers.
Work closely with the Merchandiser to improve processes & ways of working.
The Successful Applicant
- Highly numerate with strong Excel/Spreadsheet/Microsoft Office skills
- Reliable, good communicator & not afraid of a challenge
- Strong Analytical & data integrity skills
- Strives to exceed individual and business targets
- Has a hands-on approach and a can-do attitude
- Positive, supportive, and flexible team player
- Pro-active, independent decision maker & problem solver
- Has a high level of integrity, loyalty, and transparency
- Willing to go the extra mile
What's on Offer
- Holiday 20 days plus 8 bank holidays. Accrue a further 5 days AL with length of service.
- Work from home opportunities
- Staff discount of 20% in our stores
- Free on-site car parking
There should be a performance based bonus scheme launching at some point as wellSalary of around £18000 to £24000 on offer based on experience