Dynamic software business which serves of 8 million customers through its App
Successful Edinburgh based commerce business operating in 22 countries
About Our Client
A leading online independent retailer operating across Europe. With consistent year-on-year sales growth since inception over 20 years ago they are continuing to accelerate consumer growth.
Responsible for the development & delivery of a highly accurate and consistent suite of financial and non-financial reports, as well as continuous improvement of the team's processes, including documentation.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Support the maintenance and enhancement of the billing and reporting infrastructure that supports service level adherence in terms of both delivery and quality
- Assist with evaluating the impact on MI data as result of the introduction of new product features, and the timely implementation of any necessary changes
- Assist the completion of Ad Hoc reporting requests, ensuring prompt delivery of reporting
- Key provider of solutions to automate non-standard requests.
- Support and maintenance of the CBS billing system, billing rules and related tools
- Act as a subject matter expert within the data arena,
- Build and enhance existing relationships with operational and technical stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
Here is some of the experience that we are hoping that you will bring:
- Excellent knowledge & experience in analytical SQL
- Ability to work with a variety of data sources although focus is on Oracle DB.
- Experienced user of BI reporting tools (currently using Business Objects Web Intelligence with plans to move to Tableau)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and ensure accuracy and delivery
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues
- Creative mind-set so to proactively evolve controls and reporting framework
- Eye for detail, with particular reference to ensuring the integrity of data
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and a structured career path with a market leading commerce business based in Edinburgh.
Benefits include: 25 days holiday, life assurance, Season Ticket loan, pension contributions, medical and dental insurance.