Making a difference to end COVID
About Our Client
Within the Department of Health and Social Care
- Obtain daily LFD reporting from central MI team (in spreadsheet form)
- Review data quality and work with central MI team to resolve any issues
- Reconcile deliveries to registrations and identify targets for outbound calling resource
- Identify trends within MI and work with outbreak team
- Work with digital team to ensure MI is fit for purpose from new registration journeys to ensure compliance (HEO competency)
- Internal - Digital Team (Salesforce), Core Operations team, supply post test operations team, outbound calls, kitting team, Demand team (ASC)
- External Stakeholders - e-courier, royal mail group, K& N pick and pack (make and build), Care homes
- Must have high skills in using Excel, and be comfortable analysing data sets
- Problem solving
- Time management
- Communication and relationship management, managing expectations
- Working at pace/ within a stressful environment
- Behaviours; keeping calm under pressure, proactive, a doer, picks up skills quickly 'pick up and run'
Education and Experience
- Experience building new functionality for change in the remit of scoping a project
- You don't need to necessarily be a digital developer, but must be able to understand and interpret digital technical processes and explain in a simple manor to those creating policy/ and vice versa
- Semi-technical background would be desirable
- Have recent experience of data analysis using Excel which is essential for the role - including the ability to manipulate large volumes of data.
The Successful Applicant
You will be able to
- Work closely with the digital team and associated Data and reporting
- Stakeholder management experience is important (not just a numbers person - must be able to work closely with other teams in this role)
- Solid data analysis background - an Excel expert with experience of data manipulation (large data sets) essential
- Able to pick up trends and act on them as necessary across the project
- Ability to translate data reports to non-technical
- Flexible - able to work under pressure with flexing demands (needs to be able to provide examples at interview of experience of this)
- Not a pure technical role - ideally some level of projects / business change / consulting type background - awareness of the impact of data on successful outcomes for the business area.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and rare opportunity to be a part of history, seeing off this vicious sickness.