Mi/ BI Data Analyst
Great opportunity for a graduate developer to join a tech led organisation
Good training and development options
About Our Client
The client is a large organisation with a household name, they build technical solutions for a variety of third party clients.
The position on offer has become available due to an internal secondment. Whilst this position is junior in terms of team structure it isn't viewed that way by the UK finance community, with the incumbent very much being viewed as a SME in a very short space of time. The role will initially involve a high degree of low level report writing and query resolution, with some occasional project work. The very nature of the role means that the individual will get an excellent overview of how the organisation operates and also training on some of the latest BI technology.
The Successful Applicant
Brief Person Spec
- Confident individual, willing to engage
- Able to work with minimum of supervision
- High degree of competence with Excel - (index, match, nested if, sumif/aveif, text functions, etc)
- Understanding of VB with the ability to write/debug Excel coding
- Knowledge of any BI platform (Cognos/PowerBI/Qlik/Tableau/SAP/etc)
What's on Offer
The client can offer development, progression and the opportunity to work on high end systems in a visible role.