MI Team Lead
Dynamic technology business which serves of 8m customers through its Apps
Successful Edinburgh based Ecommerce business operating across Europe
About Our Client
A leading online independent retailer operating across Europe. With consistent year-on-year sales growth since inception over 20 years ago they are continuing to accelerate consumer growth.
- Manage and maintain processes in place to facilitate financial reporting while identifying opportunities to streamline or improve. Process written using Oracle SQL and is driven by change as well as the evolving need to optimise performance
- Work with various stakeholders (dev teams, internal business areas and external vendors) to analyse the impact of system changes, effects of new projects business processes, ensuring the capturing of data requirements, and participating in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Mitigate the impact of any identified issues, including financial, and any resulting impact on customers
- Provide support to analysts across the business as the Data SME
- Drive continuous improvement of the team's processes and other supporting documentation
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of having worked in a data environment
- Excellent knowledge & experience in advanced analytical SQL
- Capable of managing people in high performing teams
- Demonstrable experience of managing change in a genuinely fast paced environment, including requirements gathering and testing
- Experienced user of BI Tools, ideally either Tableau or Business Objects WEBI
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and a structured career path with a market leading commerce business based in Edinburgh.
Benefits include: 25 days holiday, life assurance, Season Ticket loan, pension contributions, medical and dental insurance.