- Multiple Project Ownership
- Remote Working
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest software consultancy firms in the world, with over 10,000 employees worldwide you with be joining a truly established company. They are a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. You'll be joining a passionate, professional and highly skilled team of architects, project managers and software engineers who specialise in building and integrating custom software solutions at enterprise scale.
You'll be taking a leading role in both delivery and business development, defining solution architectures and delivering some of the most innovative software designs available. In this pivotal role, you'll join a passionate and profession team of highly skilled architects bringing a mix of technical skills, industry insight, business acumen and leadership. You will forge close working relationships not only with the architecture and engineering teams in UK and India, but also with the many other teams across the business.
You will work with a client from the earliest stages of a project through to delivery and 'go live', providing technical leadership and support to senior delivery management.
- Work on some of the most bleeding edge Digital / Cloud-based architectures in development today.
- Take end-to-end ownership of shaping solutions & defining the right architectural approach.
- Support estimation, planning and delivery as a Technical Leader.
- Collaborate closely with our engineering teams to ensure our solutions are built to reflect your solution vision and make the best use of current development practices.
- Maintain technical relationships with clients and technology partners.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Excellent knowledge of exploiting Microsoft Azure for delivery of cloud solutions
- A self-motivated desire to continually learn and improve.
- A strong background in Microsoft technology; experience of building scalable, resilient and secured applications using Microsoft SharePoint, Dynamics 365 and Microsoft .NET.
- Exposure to and some experience of working with structured architecture approaches (e.g. TOGAF).
- Experience of working in collaborative teams and working in an agile manner in a commercial environment.
What's on Offer
The successful Microsoft Azure Solution Architect will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary: £70,000 - £90,000
- Company Bonus
- Remote Working
- Company Health-care
- Laptop + Work equipment provide