- Multiple Project Ownership
- Remote Working
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest software consultancy firms in the world, with over 10,000 employees worldwide you with be joining a truly established company. They are a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. You'll be joining a passionate, professional and highly skilled team of architects, project managers and software engineers who specialise in building and integrating custom software solutions at enterprise scale.
In this opportunity you will be working on some of the largest CRM deliveries on the market. The team pride themselves on the knowledge and experience they have in the team and through this knowledge and professionalism the team are creating leading cutting edge CRM solutions.
Our Solution Architects own the end-to-end design and implementation of our projects, across the Microsoft technology stack. You will be working on some of the largest Microsoft projects on the market and be part of a great team, delivering enterprise scale projects in a wide range of industries. You will be leading project deliveries, ensuring solutions are secure, scaleable and fit for purpose, all within the Microsoft technology stack.
You will work in a culture that delivers some of the biggest and most exciting IT programmes globally all built on a MS platform. You'll be working with multiple teams of specialists covering the full MS stack. The clients are moving to an online model, and this will give you the opportunity to on work on assignments the market is still catching up to.
You will oversee the user needs gathering to ensure technical fit and to help inform the wider architecture of the solution to meet the user needs, objectives and goals of our clients.
- You will own the high level and low-level solution design of end to end Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects.
- Responsibility regarding security, accessibility and performance of a solution to ensure safety and scalability is achievable.
- Design the integration architecture and interfaces required on full Microsoft stack project implementations.
- Be a key person interacting with client stakeholders, building relationships and customer trust in the capabilities of Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform and demonstrate the art of the possible and help inspire clients and colleagues to deliver the best technical solution possible.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- An unrivalled passion for everything to do with Microsoft Dynamics and the Power Platform.
- Detailed product knowledge and technical expertise of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Customer
- Engagement) and a wider understanding of the Microsoft technology stack, including but not limited to Azure and SharePoint.
- End to end Dynamics 365 project life cycle delivery experience. From initial discovery through to go live and early life support.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK, C#, Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server as well as knowledge of development best practices.
- Experience delivering both Agile and Waterfall projects and are able help plan and estimate work.
What's on Offer
The successful Microsoft Dynamics 365 Architect will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary £70,000 - £90,000
- Company Bonus
- Remote Working
- Company Health-care
- Laptop + Work equipment provide