Mid-Senior Legal Counsel (Construction) - London
Mid-to-Senior Level Construction Counsel with EMEA remit - London
Multinational construction consultancy - major infrastructure projects
About Our Client
The organisation is a multinational consultancy operating in the construction sector and the built environment. They are a fundamental part of the construction of many well known landmarks.
Wide ranging responsibilities include leading on:
- the drafting and negotiating of standard form contracts contracts, RFPs, RFQs, NDAs, Sub-consultancy agreements, joint venture agreements
- advising on other commercial matters effecting the EMEA business as required including (procurement, financing, insurance matters and commercial risks advisory).
- work-flows relating to claims (although the large proportion of this role is non-contentious)
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate is like to:
- be a UK or Common Law Qualified Lawyer with at least 5 years of post qualification experience (all levels of post qualification experience will be considered)
- have in depth experience of construction and infrastructure matters
- have trained in a Chambers Ranked law firm for construction and / or engineering or specialist infrastructure advisory firm.
- in house experience and or international experience, gained working within a relevant sector will be looked upon favourably.
What's on Offer
Please apply for this position for further information on the package on offer with this role. Alternatively, please contact David Taylor at Michael Page Legal (0207 269 2358) who is the exclusively instructed agent for a discussion of the role in confidence.