- immediate Financial Services role based in The City of London
- Permanent role paying to £50-55k per annum
About Our Client
Leading APac bank with a London Office are looking to add a Middle Office Credit Associate to their busy credit support function of 20 people. This team are based in the City of London but have a global reach with stakeholders across the globe and C-Suite largely in the APac region.
The Business Analysis Team (BAT) sits within the International Acquisition Finance Department (IAFD) and provides essential Middle Office support to the Front Office teams within IAFD. BAT supports both the Asset Management team and the Origination team within IAFD and our main duties include assisting the front office teams in the preparation of credit applications, undertaking ratings for new transactions as well as regular and special reviews, submission of KYC / AML information for new customers, carrying out checking, reconciliation and rating reviews to ensure integrity of data, and preparation of various portfolio, financial and Management information reports for both IAFD and Head Office. The successful candidate will be joining a fast-paced middle office team which provides high quality, accurate and invaluable support for the IAFD front office teams which it sits alongside.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting the front office teams with the preparation of credit applications for both the bank and Stratum managed account platform
- Undertake analysis to establish initial rating of new transactions using audited accounts, Financial Due Diligence, Model and Commercial Due Diligence.
- Accurate production of regular reporting and management information
- Monitoring covenants and delivery of financial reporting
- KYC / AML analysis and submission in addition to annual rolling reviews
- Ensuring both the credit and back office booking system data is accurate and up to date
- Secondary loan closing
- Providing fast and accurate support for the front office teams
- Any other duties as required to support the strategy of IAFD and the bank
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this Middle Office Credit Associate role you will be an experienced Loans candidate. You will have had exposure to opening accounts, KYC and legal loans documentation, must have booked, settled and made payments on loans. Please do not apply unless you have 1-5 years experience working within a busy Leveraged Finance / Credit Team. More generally we are looking for:
- KYC, credit ratings, rating reviews experience in a role
- Experience and knowledge of leverage finance and the syndicated loans market
- Knowledge of credit risk / credit analysis
What's on Offer
My client is willing to pay the Middle Office Credit Associate £50-55k plus 20% bonus, offer a permanent contract from the start in their City of London location working for a great banking and financial services industry brand.