- The Opportunity to work in a forward thinking rapidly growing organisation
- The chance to support a build of a website and intranet from scratch
About Our Client
My Client is a large National Housing association
- Digital Strategy and engagement: Contribute towards the development of our websites and intranet strategies, plans and frameworks and lead on the development and delivery of the Digital Web Portfolio.
- Digital Reporting: Measure and report to stakeholders on the success of our digital channels with a data-informed approach, building up our reporting capabilities and developing a digital-first approach to reporting and ensuring learnings are documented.
- Digital Discovery: Lead the digital planning and discovery/scoping of projects within the next phase of our Fit for the Future programme, including the Sales & Marketing website and other marketing needs.
- Digital planning: Leading the planning, management and implementation of digital web projects which support the Group's communications and marketing goals, using Agile, Lean and Waterfall methodologies.
- BAU: As part of the Digital Management Team, help to set-up, embed, and improve cross-team policies, procedures, performance management and ways of working, including business continuity, continuous improvement and GDPR assurances.
The Successful Applicant
- 4+ Years experience in Digital project/product management.
- Experience implementing the entire lifecycle of a Digital Project (You will be in charge of the contracts, renewals and roadmaps what are your requirements, handing off the manuals, the CMS, the feasibility).
- Great communication skills.
- Experience seeking outside agencies and third parties to partner with on these builds.
- Stakeholder Management experience.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary (£55K).
- The opportunity to work for a Housing association on some interesting Digital builds from scratch.
- flexible hybrid working (once a fortnight in the office).
- Incredibly collaborative environment working within an incredibly diverse and inclusive environment.
- The opportunity to make a huge difference internally.
Shenal De Vass
Quote job ref
+44 207 269 2265