- Looking for multiple CNC Machinists - Milling now!
- Amazing opportunity to work for a global business
About Our Client
My client is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home.
The successful CNC Machinist - Milling will have the following responsibilities;
- Programme, set and operate CNC 3 to 4 Axis Milling Machines, inspecting your own work and recording the results to ensure the required quality is maintained.
- Ability to perform fast set-ups / change overs essential.
- Capable of taking drawing to part (read the drawing and make that part).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good understanding of Lean Manufacturing (4M's; 5S's etc.).
- Quality conscience.
- First off inspection.
- Work effectively and resolve issues within a team environment.
- Complete accurately all necessary material movement paperwork (i.e. route cards, material traceability, program changes).
- Perform any additional operations necessary (including deburring) that are required to produce finished components.
- To set and operate manual machines as necessary.
- Involvement in continuous improvement activities / Lean processes.
The Successful Applicant
The successful CNC Machinist - Milling will possess a range of the following;
- Experience in CNC machine tools setting, operating, engineering
- Experience in an Aerospace/Defence role is desirable
- Ability to read drawings
Knowledge and skills
- The ability to follow standard works instructions is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Capable of working on own initiative
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups