- Great benefits package
- Hybrid working on offer
About Our Client
One of the UK's leading Chartered Accountants & Business Advisory firms. An extremely ambitious company that is growing but still has a great family feel culture.
As well as including both Compliance and advisory work, in both corporate and personal tax, the role will provide assistance to other members of the Business Advisory team to deliver advice to clients outside of your portfolio.
- Annual tax return compliance for companies, individuals and partnerships
- Tax efficient remuneration planning
- Corporate tax planning
- Succession planning
- CGT advice
- Benefits in kind advice
- Displaying detailed knowledge of Income Taxes and Capital Taxes generally with the ability to identify other taxes which might be relevant (for example VAT, International Taxes, LBTT, Stamp Duty Taxes) and obtaining input from colleagues outside of the Business Advisory Services team to deliver well-rounded advice to clients
- Working with others in both the Business Advisory Services team & the Private Client management team to manage the annual compliance function for circa 1,800 clients, and co-ordinating this operation across the firm
- Being responsible for preparing proposal documents for new clients including quoting for new work followed by on-boarding these new clients according to the firm's processes
- Managing all aspects of your client portfolio, working alongside other teams in the firm as well as the client's wider professional networks to ensure all client service requirements are met
- Taking responsibility for delivery of blogs and technical articles and presentations relevant to your technical expertise
The Successful Applicant
Relevant Professional tax qualification (eg. CA, ATT or CTA)
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Expertise in compliance and advisory work
- Track record of handling a client portfolio with strong client engagement
- Experience of managing a team
What's on Offer
The client offers an excellent place to work with hybrid working and a great culture. There is also a great overall benefits package.