Mixed Tax Manager with Pathway to Partner (if desired)
Exciting role to lead the tax offering of the firm
Work with down to Earth Partners - Exciting opportunity to develop your career
About Our Client
Our client are a family friendly independent firm of Chartered Accountants based in Cheltenham. They have a reputation of putting their Staff and Clients first. Thus, looking for someone who has the same attitude and mindset to continue driving the tax specialism further.
The key responsibilities for this Tax Managers position in Cheltenham are:
- Routine tax return preparation and review of compliance
- Preparation and advice surrounding business restructures, share schemes, purchase own shares, IHT, Trusts, R&D
- Other ad hoc projects
- Building strong tangible relationships with the firms client base to add value from a Tax angle (Corporate or Personal.
- Be proactive to identify opportunities and have the skills to act on these areas of work.
- Support the partners in the successful running of the firm
The Successful Applicant
To be successful when applying for this Tax Manager's vacancy in Cheltenham you will have/be:
- ACA/ACCA/CTA Qualified
- Proven track record of working in an UK accountancy practice
- Demonstrable experience of leading a tax team, managing a client base.
- Previous responsibilities of completing advisory projects on behalf of clients (Corporate and Personal Tax)
What's on Offer
Very competitive Salary
Equity Partnership on offer (if desired)
Parking on site
Working with an established team