- Key addition with increasing responsibility on offer in this growing firm
- Opportunity for development and progression
About Our Client
A well-established accountancy practice in Dudley is seeking an ambitious Mixed Tax Manager, due to unforeseen growth within the business. This is a full-time position, which offers an excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
The Mixed Tax Manager will be responsible for;
- Management of the Corporate and Personal Tax Compliance function for the firm,
- Preparation and review of tax computations for their diverse and interesting client portfolio.
- Supporting the partner in various planning work. This can range from reconstructions, share schemes, inheritance tax planning and advisory work.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Mixed Tax Manager will be;
- ATT/CTA/ACA/ACCA qualified with a career background in tax compliance and advisory/planning tax, gained within an accounting firm, or tax boutique firm of any size;
- Trust tax including trust tax returns, IHT estate calculations, IHT lifetime tax, IHT planning and succession planning;
- Capital gains tax including knowledge of all capital gains tax reliefs such as Entrepreneurs relief, rollover relief and gift relief;
- Ideally, you will bring a mixed tax technical skills across both personal and corporate tax advice;
- You may also bring a wider accountancy/mixed general practice background within your career, or equally may have focused entirely within the taxation sector throughout your career
What's on Offer
For the successful candidate;
- Generous Salary
- Great Benefits
- Free Parking