Mixed Tax Senior - Ultimate Flexibility!
Work from home opportunity or flexible working hours
Must have strong mixed tax experience within an accountancy practice!
About Our Client
My client is a hard working but rewarding and progressive accountancy practice who look after their staff and clients. They have grown well over the last few years and they are now seeking for a Mixed Tax Senior to join their experienced team focusing on a mix of compliance and advisory work across both personal and corporate tax.
* Preparing personal tax returns
* Preparing corporate tax returns
* Filing returns * Assisting with P11Ds
* Completing work within deadline
* Preparing/amending and/or approving letters and emails
* Assisting with HMRC enquiries
* Obtaining missing information from the client, third parties or elsewhere in the firm
* Drafting replies to client or third party correspondence, seeking further input as appropriate
The Successful Applicant
The successful Mixed Tax Senior should be;
- You'll be professionally qualified or nearly qualified , preferably ATT, CTA, ACA or ACCA, or qualified by experience
- Technically strong, with experience of mixed tax compliance and advisory work within practice
What's on Offer
£35,000- £50,000 dependent on experience
flexible working from home and/or in the office as well as flexible hours.
part time if required
study support if required