Mobile Developer (iOS)
Global leader in mobile, AI powered sales enablement software
Expanding software development group in Glasgow
About Our Client
Bigtincan is a leading provider of Sales Enablement Automation software that is used by hundreds of global organisations. Since our inception in 2011, Bigtincan has grown from our early beginnings in Sydney, Australia into a global software solution provider with core operations in Sydney, global go-to-market headquarters in Boston, Massachusetts and sales and support resources in London, Israel, Tokyo, Los Angeles, Singapore and Glasgow.
They work across Android, Apple, Windows and Desktop applications with their products and services driving sales for some of the worlds biggest businesses.
As Apple Business Partners they work closely with them assisting with various challenges such as usability features, integration of new features, etc. As a partner they meet with them annually to collaborate.
INTERESTING FACT - Bigtincan's software is used by all Apple store employees as part of their appointment system. This is also used at Apples new HQ in the USA.
- Collaborating with other engineers and job functions such as design, QA, product management, line management and DevOps as part of an Agile development team to develop new product features and to improve and fix bugs in existing features
- Working closely with server-side teams to integrate the app with purpose-built APIs as part of a large-scale cloud-based content delivery system
- Guiding and coaching other mobile developers
- Contributing to a culture of innovation through team brainstorming, knowledge sharing, research & development initiatives, technical discussions such as future API or platform architecture
The Successful Applicant
- Commercial experience developing complex n.ative iOS applications, with experience as a senior or lead iOS developer
- Expert knowledge of relevant languages, libraries and concepts: Swift, Objective C, concurrency, notifications, Core Data, UIKit, networking
- Good understanding of RESTful API design and JSON
- Broad knowledge of computer science concepts and best practices - software architecture, clean coding, test/behaviour-driven development, code version control
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A flexible approach to solving complex problems across multiple technologies and platforms
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high performing team environment
Experience of any of the following would also be relevant but not essential:
- Large-scale client-server enterprise apps
- Protocol-Oriented Programming
- working in an Agile environment using Scrum framework
- Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) concepts and practices
- Cross-platform application development (preferably Android or Windows)
What's on Offer
Salary and benefits are negotiable dependent on experience.
The Bigtincan office is located in Hillington Park, Glasgow, with access to a wide range of facilities and amenities both on-site and in the immediate vicinity.
There is also the opportunity to work from their Australian offices each year.