Opportunity to join a growing team
About Our Client
Our client is a manufacturer of components who supply into some of the countries leading automotive, aerospace and defence industries.
The key responsibilities for the role will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Ensuring sufficient material inventory levels are available to meet the production plan.
- Forecast demand to the supply base, using the long-term sales forecast and intelligence from the sales team.
- Maintain stock levels of raw material within the constraints of value, space and demand.
- Analyse the usage of parts both current and new. Forecasting demand and liaising with the supplier.
- Support in the day to day contact with the customer base, understanding any changes to the schedule and expediting parts through to delivery.
- Strong communication with the offsite distribution center to ensure dispatches are understood and satisfied.
- Daily engagement with the production team communicating any flex in the customer requirements or constraints form the supply base.
The Successful Applicant
Individual should be/have:
- Experience in a similar role, preferably within the automotive sector
- Proven experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Confident with strong communication skills
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing circumstances
- The ability to work under your own initiative and manage time effectively
- Must have advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary along with the opportunity to join a business that is not only stable but is investing in its people and the business as a whole.