Multi product womenswear designer
Well established company, working with great accounts.
Based in Central London
About Our Client
The client is based in Central London, looking for someone who is dynamic, talented, enthusiastic, determined and has an eye for High Street trends. They work with well established retailers such as; Zara, H&M, Levis, C&A, Primark, Debenhams, Mother care and Topman / Topshop.
- Liaising with the design / buying team
- Sending and chasing fabric orders
- Attending sale meetings
- Working closely with oversea factories
- Researching catwalk trends
- Doing spec sheets
- Tech packs
- Trend packs
- Preparing presentations
The Successful Applicant
- Able to produce CADs for factories to samples from
- Able to create spec sheets, technical packs and trend packs
- Able to produce trend boards / mood boards
- Able to highlight key current and future trends and create ranges accordingly
What's on Offer
Based in Central London. With a competitive salary.