- Multi Skilled Engineer (Electrical)
- Butternut Box
About Our Client
At Butternut, the mission is to deliver health and happiness to dogs and their humans all over the world. In order to do just that, they need a team of forward-thinking, driven people who love dogs as much as they do. And they need quite a big kitchen too. Which is precisely why they have built one.
Located in Doncaster, Rudie's Kitchen will be the place where all the magic happens, so to speak. It's where the tasty Butternut meals and treats will be gently cooked, using human-quality ingredients because, the way they see it, they wouldn't serve food to dogs that they wouldn't be happy to eat themselves. At Butternut, they believe dogs deserve better, and if that's something you think too, we want to hear from you.
Butternut has come a long way since Kev & Dave (co-founders) hand-delivered the first Butternut Box, and they are now looking for brilliant people to join the team for this next part of the story.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Be the first point of contact to diagnose and fix plant and site services reliability and breakdown issues escalated from shift, across the entire factory whilst on duty.
- Provide final port of call for line operatives in diagnosing reasons for plant not running to Standard Operating Conditions as the highest technical skill within day to day operation of factory
- Support in the Root Cause Analysis of any Quality or Safety Related Issues
- Provide technical management of shift, responsible for the safe and efficient running of all equipment
- Drive the CI plan for your area of ownership working alongside the days-based Engineering Team
- Be a member of the shift management team, providing shift leadership for day to day running of the factory, Shift Operation Meetings, coaching and support for line associates and plant emergency technical support.
The Successful Applicant
- Loves dogs (naturally)
- Pragmatic, adaptable, resilient and humble
- Hungry for a challenge and keen to build something from the ground up
- Someone who loves the pace and excitement of FMCG manufacturing
- Strong engineering background including completion of a recognised apprenticeship
- Qualified to HNC level in an Engineering discipline
- 18thEdition Electrical Regulations
- Competent PLC Programming Experience in Modern System e.g. Allen Bradley
- C literate in: Word, Excel, CMMS, Microsoft Project, etc.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in an Engineering or Technician Role
- Easily approachable with good interpersonal skills, with creative thinking and analytical skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- 5 Hours Holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays (Equivalent of 21 - 22 Shifts)
- Butternut Box employee discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension with NEST
Opportunity for personal and professional development and to work with a great team and with state of the art equipment.