Well established FMCG manufacturer
Training courses available and great working environment
About Our Client
This business are in need of a Multi-Skilled Engineer with an electrical bias who will be working as part of a team, leading the implementation of efficient reactive & preventative maintenance processes. This is an exciting opportunity to be able to interact cross functionally in order to improve their engineering efficiency.
You will also be required to work alone as well as part of a team & some key responsibilities include:
- Performing both reactive breakdowns and planned preventative maintenance
- Recording all maintenance documentation accurately and on time
- Carrying out repairs/adjustments as required during routine and Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Identifying the cause of plant or equipment failure
- Carrying out remedial repair work in a safe, speedy and efficient fashion.
- Efficient response to breakdowns in order to maintain optimum efficiency.
The Successful Applicant
The Multi-skilled Engineer, will ideally have experience within an FMCG manufacturing environment, but experience from other fast paced sectors will be considered. The successful applicant will have:
- City & Guilds in Electro/Mechanical Engineering or Process Engineering
- Self-motivated and proactive and able to demonstrate initiative and a logical approach to problem solving
What's on Offer
Apply for more information.