The business is a blue-chip FMCG manufacturer
The candidate will be trained and have the opportunity to travel in the role
About Our Client
The client is a blue-chip FMCG manufacturer based in Chesterfield.
The successful Multi-Skilled Engineer will:
- Cover mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, automation / controls maintenance work
- Be expected to mentor / train operatives and fellow colleagues
- On occasions travel to customers sites and being the face of the company will be required therefore you must be able to interact in a friendly and professional manner.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Multi-Skilled Engineer must:
- Be able to travel to sites in the UK and occassionally Europe
- Have experience in machine tooling, design / upkeep of machinery, good electrical & PLC knowledge (including programming & automation techniques)
- HNC/HND/DEGREE or equivalent in a Mechanical or Electrical Engineering subject
What's on Offer
The candidate is offered training, the chance to travel and a competitive salary.