The business is a blue-chip manufacturer in Hull
The Engineer will be responsible for electrical breakdowns on site
About Our Client
The client is a blue-chip food / FMCG manufacturing business based in Kingston Upon Hull.
The electrically biased Multi-Skilled Engineer will:
- Ensure that all legislative and planned maintenance requirements are carried out effectively and within budget.
- Work within the planned, preventative & predictive maintenance strategy
- Part of the team to ensure the engineering department is responsive and acts with pace to site & customer engineering issues.
- Select and manage engineering contractors as required
- Integrate fully with the operational teams providing support and technical strength
- Fault finding & electrical testing & inspection
- Work within the Engineering Budget
- Create, collate and manage legislative documentation required to meet the company's standards.
- Communicate with other departments and develop continuous improvement.
- Operate to best practice with a continuous improvement mindset
- Manage maintenance projects including quotations, capital applications, cost control, labour scheduling and contractor control.
- Work to best engineering practice
- Engagement, through Your Say, great communications and reward and recognition
- Understand and keep up to date with statutory requirements and codes of practices whether issued through enforcing authorities or Company Policy.
- Ensure that all operating procedures are safe.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Multi-Skilled Engineer (electrical bias) will be based in Kingston Upon Hull and have:
- Food manufacturing experience
- 17th or 18th Edition
- Electrically biased
What's on Offer
The Multi-Skilled Engineer (electrically biased) will have a competitive salary.