- Highly reputable company!
- Currently experiencing growth!
About Our Client
Our client are a highly regarded manufacturing company with an excellent reputation.
The role will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and conducting all routine preventative and reactive asset maintenance.
- Ensuring safe operation and equipment reliability to meet production demands.
- Managing routine maintenance, spare parts inventory and the expedition of additional spares or support requirements to deliver the equipment back to production within agreed timescales.
- Working closely with OEMs and other contract service providers.
- Leading the site maintenance strategy focusing on equipment and process reliability and continuous improvement.
- Monitoring asset performance and maintenance effectiveness and identify and prioritising areas for continuous improvement focus.
- Continually developing an environment that promotes constructive involvement and engagement in the Engineering team.
- Operating to very high safety standards, liaising with Shift Managers, Health & Safety Managers and other team members, instilling confidence and taking ownership.
- Supervising contractor visits and ensuring safe systems and permits to work.
The Successful Applicant
Applicants should be:
- NVQ 3 or BTEC qualified multi-skilled maintenance engineer.
- Experienced within a fast paced Manufacturing environment with evidence of PPM implementation.
- Familiar with Continuous Improvement methodology e.g. 5S, Lean Manufacturing, Root Cause Analysis and Practical Problem-Solving techniques.
- Able to handle stock control, and supplier communication and correspondence via a variety of integrated business systems.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary.
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Contributory pension, life assurance and income protection.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Employee Assistance and GP support scheme.
- Share savescheme.
Please contact Natalie Hudson at Michael Page Birmingham for more information.