Multi Skilled Shift Maintenance Engineer Electrical Bias
To work for a global expert in electrical power and advanced materials
A Business with an industrial global network in more than 35 countries
About Our Client
A global expert in electrical power and advanced materials, to design innovative solutions to address clients specific needs and enable them to optimise their manufacturing performance.
Engineer enhanced solutions for demanding applications such as industrial processes, aerospace, solar PV, semicon, LEDs, as well as energy storage.
An industrial global network in more than 35 countries is a strong asset to serve customers in their projects.
With Multi-Million pound investment which provides employees with opportunities for career progression and personal development which provides a dynamic work force that can develop with what is already a global success.
* Analysis and fault-finding electrical /mechanical breakdowns rapidly,
* Performing PPMs and repairs methodically and efficiently to the highest engineering standards.
* Ensure all respective corrective actions are carried out and recorded on CMM System
* Ability to demonstrate high attention to detail with good analytical and reporting skills
The Successful Applicant
- Completed a recognised, certificated Electrical Apprenticeship 17th or 18th Edition
- Educated to HNC standard or equivalent
Ideally experienced in an industrial maintenance field including fault finding on control panels, induction heating process and vacuum equipment would be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to changes and to new challenges.
- Self-starter, proactive, prepared to take initiative and work without direct supervision.
- Works well under pressure
- Practical approach.
- Team orientated.
What's on Offer
4 on 4 off shift pattern days / nights
7% employer pension with min 3% employee pay in
£500 benefit scheme if employee objectives met
High Street Discount card
22 Days Holiday
Private Health Care
50% shift allowance Saturday Morning
100% shift allowance sat pm all day Sunday
Overtime to cover holidays