Immediate start and contract until March 2021
Interesting project work
About Our Client
A public sector organisation based in Bootle.
Key responsibilities of the Multimedia Designer:
- Understanding of photo and video production- from creative concept to production, editing and final delivery in support of on and offline campaigns.
- Creates content within established brand guidelines.
- Command of Wordpress for effective, compelling and continuously relevant microsite content
- Create motion graphics such as GIFs and visual effects for content across media channels.
- Understands and interprets revision throughout the entire approval process and able to work to short time frames
- Create interactive and static content that engages identified audience segments
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Multimedia Designer:
- Videography/photography/design experience.
- Strong sense of illustration and digital graphic design.
- Understanding of digital design aesthetics and trends.
- Available to start immediately.
What's on Offer
Up to £35,000 or equivalent daily rate