Multiskilled maintenance engineer
Multiskilled mainenance engineer role
Based in Leeds
About Our Client
A market leading manufacturer of Consumer Durables; having just received significant investment, they are increasing their manufacturing footprint and looking for Maintenance Engineers to support with their growth.
* Developing the existing engineering biased operators and the multi skilled apprentice so that they can assist with the first line engineering tasks
* Supporting with projects to improve the performance and reliability of existing assets
* Proactive and reactive maintenance
The Successful Applicant
* Apprenticeship or relevant engineering qualification (either mechanical, electrical or both)
* A proven track record of working in maintenance within a manufacturing environment
* A track record of working in an environment with Continuous Improvement would be preferable but not essential
* A desire to problem solve and make improvements
What's on Offer
£30,000 - £35,000
salary will be based on level of experience and shift pattern. There may be some flex on this.
You will be given the chance to work with a growing business that offers job security and progression.