National Account Exec
Great progression and development
Clear progression plan
About Our Client
Our client is a Private label and B2B manufacture of personal care.
The role will cover UK retail accounts. The role is intended to develop the incumbent and equip him or her with the skills required for account management. In this respect whilst the below describes the full extent of the key tasks it is envisaged that the individual will build-up the tasks and responsibilities over a period of time. The duration will be determined by the progress against objectives, reviewed by the incumbent and the line manager.
- Assist the Senior Business Manager with the following aspects of customer management
- Develop and manage relationships with directly managed customers in order to maximise sales opportunities.
- Ensure that, where required, there is a co-ordinated approach to the multifunctional contact between our client and those customers.
- Acquire and maintain a detailed understanding of products, processes and manufacturing capabilities so that these can be matched to customer requirements in the most effective manner.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the customer's business, the competitive market place, category performance and consumer insight, in order that can secure its position as a "trusted category advisor".
- Hold regular meetings, where required, with designated key customer contacts in order to effectively pursue business objectives.
The Successful Applicant
Minimum of 2 years commercial experience in an FMCG environment
Some experience of working in an own-brand environment
Ideally degree-level educated
Experience of working in an international business environment would be an advantage
What's on Offer
Great Career prospects and great starting package.