National Account Executive- High Growth FMCG Business
Graduate with some sales/marketing experience
FMCG sales/marketing experience
About Our Client
High Growth FMCG business based in the North West.
Strong Growth plans and great products and categories.
Duties include but are not restricted to those listed below:
- Support Sales team and critical path management
- Processing all Amazon orders
- Sales reporting - from Sage, required weekly and monthly
- CIM Input of product data
- Completing all product specifications before manufacturing can commence.
- Outer case configuration working with an external packaging company and seeking customer approval if required
- Management of weekly project meeting to ensure that we are working to critical paths to hit launch dates.
- Supporting Sales team with promotional planning and implementation with customers.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally a graduate with some commercial exposure and experience
Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels within the business
- The ability to provide strong leadership to operatives.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Accuracy and an eye for detail.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
What's on Offer
Strong basic plus benefits
Opportunity to develop a career within National Account Management in a growing and innovative FMCG business