- Amazon National Account Management
- Driving sales through the ecommerce channel and partners
About Our Client
My client is one of the world leaders in branded personal care and health & beauty goods.
The National Account Manager - Amazon will focus on Amazon and my client's ecommerce marketplace accounts driving sales, meeting and exceeding agreed sales targets, manage the stock forecasting and work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders.
This person will be hands on in developing future business as well as coaching and sharing knowledge with the wider team to up-skill in ecommerce knowledge. They will protect and promote the brand with these ecommerce partners at all times as they grow ecommerce channel.
The Successful Applicant
The National Account Manager - Amazon will come with the following skills and experiences:-
- 3+ years of ecommerce / Amazon account management experience
- hands on business development and customer skills
- proven success in meeting and exceeding targets
- proactive, driven and ambitious
- strong commercial acumen including excellent financial and administrative skills
- track record of managing stock closely and successfully
- track record of negotiating terms
- experience with AVS
- able to commute to the south east England office 1 day per week - my client will cover an overnight stay each week to reduce travel time
What's on Offer
£55,000 to £60,000 salary per annum + annual bonus + benefits + car allowance