National Account Manager - Dairy (Grocery)
A recognisable branded + O/L Dairy company, looking for a Grocery SNAM into 2019
A superb opportunity to manage a £20m P&L with their No.1 branded Grocer
About Our Client
A Global, €4.4 billion with 20,000 employees, supplying 120 countries with a vast range of branded and own label cheese products.
One of the largest speciality cheese manufacturers in the UK (£60m), No.1 in O/L & selection with a further two strongly recognised Branded lines across all the retailer channels.
- Accountable for all sales across the accounts
- Implement Joint Business Planning and develop positive customer focused relationships in order to deliver Savencia's strategic sales plan in a mutually beneficial manner
- Deliver planned sales and contribution goals through available tools (including but not limited to volume, pricing, mix etc)
- Maintain and grow strong relationships at minimum of buyer level
- Co-ordinate development and execution of customer plans, ensuring that they are integrated with customer marketing
- Responsibility for the execution and control of trade promotional spending
- Achieve all sales, ranging, promotional, pricing and space objectives in the account
- Anticipate problems / opportunities to enable pro-active account management
- Identify and exploit business opportunities through the use of market data
The Successful Applicant
You are currently operating at NAM level and are ready to take your next career step, where you will directly manage two of our major grocery retail customers. Your experience and profitable sales growth success has been achieved using all modern FMCG account management tools and processes. These should include: category management, JBP negotiation and working cross functionally with all key stakeholders, both internally and externally. Drive, energy and highly driven 'brand sell' influencing skills will be key to achieving success in this role.
What's on Offer
£50k-£60k base salary + benefits