National Account Manager - Foodservice - Premium Confectionery
Work with a challenger brand
Exciting leadership opportunity
About Our Client
My client is a Premium Confectionery FMCG business with innovative, exciting and a delicious range of treats. They operate in key grocery banner groups, independent specialists as well as major food service channels. They are a rapidly growing SME and a challenger brand in the Confectionery channel who have enjoyed major success in a short period. They are looking for an entrepreneurial leader to bring some exciting ideas and excellent account management skills.
- Manage relationships with current OOH wholesalers to ensure that listings are all working as hard as possible.
- Drive profitability for by ensuring that commercial terms are working hard across all wholesalers.
- Build promotional strategy to drive the channel that also works in the context of full business plans.
- Develop and course correct our current growth strategy.
- Manage BDEs to go and secure new 'end-customer' business according to agreed strategy.
- If agreed target end-customers operate with another retailer, take responsibility for on-boarding the new wholesaler.
- Working with the sales and marketing teams to ensure the OOH channel executes full business objectives.
- Ensuring that NPD and relevant new SKUs are available in wholesalers as necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- Have 5 years' experience in FMCG, with at least two of those in OOH / Foodservice / Wholesale
- Possess strong tactical negotiation skills, with a tenacious and sales driven personality
- Be able to communicate, present and influence both internally and externally
- Have an In-depth understanding of sales performance metrics and P&Ls
- Be a collaborative team player with excellent analytical and organisational skills, attention to detail and a solution focused problem solver
- Have experience managing (directly or indirectly), or supporting junior roles within your previous businesses
What's on Offer
- Leadership opportunity
- Manage a team of BDEs as they drive 'pull through' in current foodservice and OOH locations
- 20% Bonus opportunity
- Chance to grow with a exciting brand