- Are you a National Account Manager with knowledge of retail channels?
- Do you want to work for a LG a global brand leader?
About Our Client
At LG, we deliver products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations to make "Life Good" - from home appliances, consumer electronics and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting. As a global leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people leadership to realise our growth strategies.We strongly believe that our people's competitive spirit, proactive leadership, and expertise helps drive the company forward. As such, LG is the right place for you if:
You are a smart cookie. You like to dig into the data and find creative solutions.
You are motivated and driven. You thrive on a challenge and want to be No. 1.
You are a people person. You like helping people out and you want to understand where they're coming from.
You're honest and you will speak up (politely, of course!), but you do it because you care and because it's the right thing to do.
· Formulate and agree product and promotional business plans for all customers' aligned to internal targets and KPIs - this will then need to be agreed with the customer and monitored/reported on a regular basis.
· Plan account activities including effective product displays, services, promotional plans, store merchandising, staff training programmes and sales incentives
· Develop effective customer contacts with all relevant functions - commercial, buying, supply chain, store support and operations.
· Negotiate range pricing and promotional opportunities within the account -record and implement according to company guidelines
· Monitor the customer through accurate forecasting, sales in and sales outinformation, budgetary control and general cost management - these need torecorded and kept up to date
· Working with Demand Planning and Sales Admin to ensure the timely and smooth running of all customer deliveries
· Ensure sales forecasts and sales targets are achieved.
· Maintain accurate and up to date records and report all aspects of business to General Manager/Sales Director and other relevant Departments.
· Work within LG and legal set guidelines in all areas of business including:pricing, trading terms, budgets, promotions, expenses, planning and all other administrative processes.
· Develop good working relationships with all LG internal depts. including Marketing, Product Management, Sales Administration, Customer service, Logistics, Credit Control and Finance
· Fully understand all relevant LGEUK and LG Corporate business and product strategies including all LG's product range ensuring a high level of product knowledge in terms of features and benefits.
· Submits all written reports, as specified, by the advised deadlines.
Play an active and positive role in the Sales team within all meetings.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience and knowledge of consumer electronics National Account retail channels is preferable.
- Proven track record of success within an account management position.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good networking skills and abilities
- Good organisational and administration skills & attributes
- Highly focussed and capable of sustaining a fast pace in a dynamic environment
- A self-starter, able to work with little or no supervision and direction
- Completer finisher - able to be resilient to drive issues through to a successful customer focused solution
- Good judgement - able to make practical and realistic decisions within scope of responsibility
- Able to solve business and customer related issues
- Be equally comfortable generating operational ideas and solutions and delivering and implementing action plans
- Proven commercial acumen and ability to achieve commercial objectives
- Experience of working within a performance management environment - KPIs and Service Level Agreements
- Able to be flexible and develop quality, customer-focussed targets and service
What's on Offer
- 9% Employer Contribution into your Pension
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare (including optical & dental) for you and your family
- 25 Days' Annual Leave (+ Public Holidays)
- Staff Discount
- Subsidised Cafeteria
- Car Allowance