- Food Manufacturing/Packaging Experience
- Top Four Retail Experience
About Our Client
Global Player within the Fresh Produce Supply Chain with Sustainability at the core of the business.
- Manage customer relationship with Morrisons Manufacturing sites
- As required work alongside the Retail Business Managers and Retail Business Development Manager to support business growth targets and review supplier performance.
- Ad-hoc projects as required in line with role responsibilities
- During supplier visits, conduct site tours to identify opportunities
- Conduct regular visits to retail distribution centres and stores to capture conversion opportunities
- Build a network of contacts within your customer's business and be the main day-to-day contact
- Ensure all monthly reporting is completed and reviewed in line with deadlines
- Carry out quarterly review meetings with larger customer accounts.
- Analysis of customer data to improve efficiency and identify opportunities
- Capture all customer information and communication within the CRM Salesforce software
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally from Food and Drink Manufacturing/packaging Environment
- Very strong communication skills
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- Experience of managing internal reporting using multiple platforms
- Presenting data in a simple and engaging way
- Advanced Excel skills
What's on Offer
Competitive package, global business, great culture and a company that actively encourages a good home/work life balance!